If you have any equipment that’s not working, then let us have a look for you and see if we can help.
With our workshop facility we can either repair or diagnose the problem for you….. everything from a guitar restring to power amp servicing. With over 25 years working in the music industry we can usually help.
We are approved by many manufactures in the industry, Including Marshall, Peavey, Yamaha, Fender, and pride ourselves on sorting things out without breaking the bank.
During the current Covid-19 restrictions we are still open and accepting repairs for acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitars, back line amplifiers, power amplifiers, speakers, lighting, effects machines etc.
Please note the following amendments to our services:
- Collections and drop offs are strictly on a non contact basis. Masks are to be worn on the premises.
- New items are to be pre-booked via email and online booking form. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572822535
- All repairs are quarantined for 72 hours after arrival, so we are no longer offering a same day and next day repair service.
- All items will be cleaned with Iso Propyl Alcohol cleaner before and after the repair.
- Hand sanitiser will be used by Rocky Road Music Staff and made available to customers when collecting any repaired items.
- Payment by Bank Transfer or Credit / Debit card only prior to collection.
Get in touch to see if we can help: