If you have any equipment that’s not working, then let us have a look for you and see if we can help.
With our workshop facility we can either repair or diagnose the problem for you….. everything from a guitar restring to power amp servicing. With over 25 years working in the music industry we can usually help.
We are approved by many manufactures in the industry, Including Marshall, Peavey, Yamaha, Fender, and pride ourselves on sorting things out without breaking the bank.
We stock most parts for acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, etc so we can keep you playing quicker.
Please note the following amendments to our services:
- Collections and drop offs are still available if required (subject to availability and charge).
- New items can be pre-booked via email and online booking form. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572822535
- All repairs are inspected and a quote / report issued if required.
- All items will be cleaned after the repair.
- Hand sanitiser will be used by Rocky Road Music Staff and made available to customers when collecting any repaired items if required.
- Inspection fee is due upon drop off and balance fee is due before collection. Payment by Bank Transfer, Cash or Credit / Debit card.
Get in touch to see if we can help: